Just As I Am: A Memoir is a memoir about the long and storied life of legendary actress Cicely Tyson. Clocking in at 400+ pages, the book discusses the nitty gritty of her personal life and professional career. With refreshing candor, Tyson looks back over her life to discuss how the circumstances of her childhood in Harlem later shaped her relationship with herself and others.
Shop on Amazon
- The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman [Movie Review]
- Mother of Black Hollywood [Book Review]
- We’re Going to Need More Wine [Book Review]
- Black Hollywood: ‘They’ve Gotta Have Us’ [Movie Review]
- Miles Davis Brith of Cool [Movie Review]
Disclosure: Noire Histoir is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for the website to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Noire Histoir will receive commissions for purchases made via any Amazon Affiliate links above.